MATTRESS CITY’S GUARANTEE TO YOU:
120-Day Comfort Guarantee – If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your mattress, you have a full 120 days to exchange it (One time) for another comfort level of your choosing. Equal or lesser value. If greater value is chosen, customer pays the difference. Re-Delivery fees will apply to the exchange.
120-Day Comfort Guarantee Requirements:
1. Minimum 30-day adjustment period. Every new mattress requires a period of adjustment to acclimate your body to the new feel.
2. Free of Smoke, Damage & Stains. Mattress City’s exchange policy requires that any returned product must be in new condition without stains, damage or smoke.
3. Law label must remain intact. Manufacturers will not accept any merchandise without the original law label factory sewn in its original position. There are no refunds.
4. Exclusions: Adjustable power bases, furniture, pillows, protectors, and linens are not returnable or refundable.
30-Day Guaranteed Lowest Price – If you find a lower price on a comparable new mattress model within 30 days of your purchase, Mattress City will not only match that price but beat it by 10% and refund you the difference. Not available on online products or pricing
MATTRESS CITY DELIVERY:
Our service includes delivery, setup and removal of your old mattress and box only.
We use in-house delivery personnel to assure you that your mattress set will be properly set up with the utmost care and professionalism. Delivery team cannot move other types of furniture.
Your old mattress set will be donated and/or recycled if qualified.
Drivers need a signature from anyone 18 years or older to receive merchandise.
PERFORMANCE OF A MATTRESS:
Each mattress carries its own warranty by the manufacturer. Please read warranty cards supplied with each mattress. If any warranty problems arise, Mattress City will gladly assist you. Please keep your original invoice.
Body impressions are normal which result from the upholstery layers conforming to your body’s individual contours. These are considered “normal” by every manufacturer and are NOT a warranty service issue.
Mattress handles are for positioning and may pull out if used for carrying.
Queen and King size mattress sets require the support of bed frames with a rigid center support and at least 5 frame legs.
* Please note that all Comfort exchange requests MUST be handled by Mattress City’s delivery team. (White Glove Delivery Service is required). Without an email, Mattress City will not be responsible for the warranty on this purchase.